What do you do for a living (school/job)?
Mental Performance Coach
1. Do you think about your health?
2. How do you feel about the way that you eat?
I think I eat relatively healthy, but I could still eat a lot better.
3. How active were you when you were younger and what activities did you do for exercise? Did you have P.E.?
I was very active. I played a number of sports and participated in PE. It has carried over into adulthood because I continued to play sports and be active.
4. What is your dream in life? Are you working towards that dream?
My dream is to become a mental performance coach for elite/Olympic athletes. I am working towards getting the education/experience to fulfill my dream.
5. How stressful is your life right now?
Not very stressful since I have graduated from college.
6. How do you cope with your stress?
Exercising really helps me deal with stress.
7. Do you know how to exercise properly?
8. Do you know how eat healthy?
9. What changes do you want to see in the health industry?
Proper education; I don’t think a lot of people really know what they should/shouldn’t be eating or know the best ways to accomplish their exercise goals.
10. Do you think being healthy will ever be at the forefront in society?
I think the culture (especially in Miami) is starting to change, where everyone wants to exercise more and eat healthier (even if they really don’t know how to). I don’t think that is the culture in most states however, because of lack of education and available resources.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
The FDF Lifestyle
This page includes blogs, healthy articles, inspiring pictures, exercise tutorials, music, etc.
No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician.
Visit this section daily to become more healthy and positive.
Strengthen your mind by consistently learning new information.
New articles are uploaded throughout the week.